[Help!!] Does anyone buy coffee from 7-11 ?

回覆文章
Georgia
YOYO member
文章: 480
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 11:49 pm

[Help!!] Does anyone buy coffee from 7-11 ?

文章 Georgia »

Last night when I was passing a 7-11 store, a poster with 桂綸美 on it caught my eye in an instant. But it wasn't the elegant actress that caught my attention, but the cute little stuffed toy bear in a coat and a silly hat. His name is Paddington; people call him the Paddington Bear. His favorite food is marmalade.

圖檔

I've read stories about him when I was 8 in the States. There was a summer book program at the city library near my school, which my sister and I both signed up for.
It was a program to encourage students to read more books. Since we were foreigners to them and we had no idea what books to choose, the host of the program, who happens to be the manager of that library, gave us names of the books she wanted us to read.

I started with some simple story books, and "A Bear Called Paddington" was my first assignment. I fell for that ridiculously cute bear in chapter one. The original copy of "Alice In Wonderland" was my last assignment, though I never finished it and fell asleep where Alice had her mad tea party.

Anyway, back to the subject ....oh yeah the poster in 7-11. They say that you'll have to purchase a medium coffee and collect one point for each cup. You can exchange for one Paddington Bear with six points, or with three points plus NT$49. I want the Paddington Bear, but I cannot drink coffee (the smell of coffee beans makes me puke). Therefore I would like to know if anyone who has those points and not planning to use them will be so kind as to give me the points. All I need is three points. Desperate......
sunsuni0831
文章: 192
註冊時間: 週二 6月 05, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: [Help!!] Does anyone buy coffee from 7-11 ?

文章 sunsuni0831 »

Dear Georgia:

You are so cute!!
I think this 7-11 marketing campaign is so successful even let me remember the collection of Hello Kitty magnet.
7-11 is so smart and evil that takes advantage of our little greed. :evil:
You can have 1 cute bear by six points or three points with extra $49.
Not only coffee, but also the medium chocolate milk can get the points.
Women are easily to be hooked up by this innocent little stuff.

Unfortunately, this bear is running out of stock in Taipei city.
Back to your request, I have 6 points that I can share 3 points with you.
Let's get our Paddington bear. :yes:

Sunny Jr.
Georgia
YOYO member
文章: 480
註冊時間: 週三 11月 07, 2007 11:49 pm

Re: [Help!!] Does anyone buy coffee from 7-11 ?

文章 Georgia »

Thank you, Sunny Jr.
A friend who isn't interested in tha bear figure gave me his three points today. I really appreciate your generosity, but please keep them because I cannot take the points from those who want that silly bear as badly as I do. Unfortunately, when I rushed to several 7-11s, none of them had any figures left. They said that there will be a refill of the product on 12/29, which is what I dare not take as a guarantee. But still, hoping to get one soon, and I hope it's the same with you.
回覆文章