先謝謝唷! :D
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: 就目前對於文藻這所學校的看法?

文章 Rock »

I've heard that it's a good college, but I don't know anyone who graduates from that school in person, though. Sorry.
As for your future job, if you really study hard, I don't think you have to worry about it so much. The so called "homeless doctor" story is just a special case; most of the doctors are still doing much better than most of us. :lol:
Although now there are bad news about the economy everyday on TV, you are still too young to worry about it. Job opportunities are everywhere, waiting for suitable people to apply. Besides, after five years, when you graduate from the college, things will be different. Nobody can precisely predict the future. All you have to do is relax, do your best, and waiting for the best to come. :wink:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1486
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

One of my best friends is a graduate from this school, and her English is literally fluent. She used to work abroad; however, as I know, she had been fluent in English well before she went abroad.

If my memory is correct, she told me that when in school, the students used English everyday, almost all the time. She always tried to communicate with her classmates in English, no matter on or off class. However, that was many many years ago, and I do not know if this is the case now.

Also, graduates from 文藻 used to be my boss' preference. He even had some want ads posted directly on the campus. However, compared to graduates from domestic schools, these couple of years more of the new employees in my office are from abroad, with a master degree in translation / interpretation or something.

That's all I know about this school. Hope it is helpful.
頭像
Arthur
YOYO member
文章: 469
註冊時間: 週一 8月 25, 2003 9:15 am
來自: Taipei
聯繫:

文章 Arthur »

應該問Dawn吧! :lol:
===========
厚積而薄發!
===========
頭像
technobabel
YOYO member
文章: 1188
註冊時間: 週六 5月 14, 2005 8:42 pm
來自: Eastern Seaboard

文章 technobabel »

I did a Youtube search on 文藻 but fails to find anything impressive.
It looks like a party school.
Maybe somebody else can find something that will live up to 文藻's reputation.

But than again, maybe Youtube isn't the best place to find out about 文藻.

Career counseling in terms of choice of school reminded me of a quote by JFK.
Let me modify it to get the point across.
Ask not what 文藻 can do for you, ask what you can do for 文藻.
(Disclaimer: 文藻 did not pay me to say that)
I am not abandoning Yoyo, I am just dancing slowly away from it.
回覆文章