參加事宜

回覆文章
Angelatw
文章: 2
註冊時間: 週日 9月 26, 2010 12:11 pm

參加事宜

文章 Angelatw »

I knew your club through a friend recently. She has told me a little about your club. However, could you tell me how to panticipate in your club and when you will hold activities which I can panticiapte in and so on. Wait for your reply. Finally, thank you for your informing. :D
頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

Re: 參加事宜

文章 toshi »

Angelatw 寫:I knew your club through a friend recently. She has told me a little about your club. However, could you tell me how to panticipate in your club and when you will hold activities which I can panticiapte in and so on. Wait for your reply. Finally, thank you for your informing. :D
Hi Angela,

Please check our recent gathering & topics as the following:
9/27 (Mon.) The Why behind the Buy (Host: Sherry)
9/25、29 (Sat.、Wed.) The Story of Stuff (Host:Toshi)
10/2 (Sat.) 2010 Taipei International Flora Expo (Host: Laura)
Before coming, please do read the article(or watch the video) as the host requested.
Also please print the "Questions for discussion" part. You will need it during the discussion.
In the meeting, before our discussion, we will invite you to give us a brief self-introduction.
The date, location, agenda, you can find in the links.

Welcome join us!

Toshi
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
頭像
Julian
文章: 733
註冊時間: 週三 1月 07, 2004 12:06 am
來自: Taipei

文章 Julian »

Hi Angela,

Welcome you to be our guest. :)
I think Toshi has made it quite clear the points for your first coming. If you should have any further question please feel free to let us know.

Julian
銀藍色.象牙海岸的月光~雀躍著沉寂中的寧靜..
Angelatw
文章: 2
註冊時間: 週日 9月 26, 2010 12:11 pm

文章 Angelatw »

Hi Toshi,

Sorry, I am too late to read your reply. In addition, I have some private affairs tomorrow, so I can't arrive tomorrow.
Could you introduce me other information and activities? Besides, does YOYO English Club have schedule list and so on?
If the answer is yes, could you send me one?
I am very appreciated for your aid. Thank your very much.

Sincerely,
Angela
頭像
Julian
文章: 733
註冊時間: 週三 1月 07, 2004 12:06 am
來自: Taipei

文章 Julian »

Hi Angela,

We post almost all the information on YOYO forum, does "other information and activities" means activities in private?

The current schedule we are running is listed in the link below for your reference:
viewforum.php?f=2

Any question please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
Julian
銀藍色.象牙海岸的月光~雀躍著沉寂中的寧靜..
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Hi Angela,

We have regular meetings on every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. It's no big deal that you missed last week's meetings. There are always meetings coming up. Just pick one of them and come. You are definitely welcomed. :ssmile:
頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

文章 toshi »

Angelatw 寫:Hi Toshi,

Sorry, I am too late to read your reply. In addition, I have some private affairs tomorrow, so I can't arrive tomorrow.
Could you introduce me other information and activities? Besides, does YOYO English Club have schedule list and so on?
If the answer is yes, could you send me one?
I am very appreciated for your aid. Thank your very much.

Sincerely,
Angela
Hi Angela,

You can check our [聚會公告] 2010 Hosting Sequence
But it's only the scheduled hosts list. There is no scheduled topics list at all!

However here you still can find the topics:
每週討論主題 Meeting Topics

Here are the topics within a week:
10/6(Wed.)Taipei County English Plan(Host:Liwen Chen)
10/9 ( Sat.) American/German in work efficiency (Host:David Jr.)
10/11 (Mon.) What Procrastination Teaches Us (Host: Sherry)

Welcome join us! ^_^

Cheers,
Toshi
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
回覆文章