回覆文章
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

一段英文商業文件的內容, 求助於大家

文章 Michael-liu »

一個朋友拜託我看的, 但我也看不太懂, 希望大家幫忙一下

General Partner 和 Limited Partner 之間是如何分配利潤的? 有看懂的人, 麻煩簡單解釋一下, 謝謝!

Distribution

The General Partner must make distributions of Liquid Investment priority Proceeds to the Limited Partners in the proportion of the Paid Capital of
the Limited Partner to the total Paid Capital of the Limited Partners.

The General Partner must allocate all other distributions to the Limited Partners in the proportion of the Paid Capital of the Limited Partner to the total Paid Capital of the Limited Partners, and must make distributions allocated to a Limited Partner as follows:

1(return of capital contributions) to the Limited Partner until the Distribution Amount of the Limited Partner in respect of the distributions under paragraphs 1 and 2 of this section equals the capital contributions of the Limited Partner to the L.P. that have been applied by the General Partner (other than to make a Liquid Investment or to distribute Liquid Investment Proceeds);

2(preferred return of 12% per annum) then to the Limited Partner until the Distribution Amount of the Limited Partner in respect of the distributions under paragraphs 1 and 2 equals:

a total amount at the rate of 12% per annum on each capital contribution of the Limited Partner to the L.P. that has been applied by the General Partner (other than to make a Liquid Investment or to distribute Liquid Investment Proceeds); less

a total amount at the rate of 12% per annum on each Distribution Amount of the Limited Partner, accruing from the date on which the amount became a Distribution Amount of a Limited Partner and compounding on the same date of each year as the date of the distribution;

3(catch up on preferred return) then to the General Partner, until the total Distribution Amount of the General Partner in respect of the
Limited Partner equals 20% of the excess (if any) of:

the total Distribution Amount of the General Partner in respect of the Limited Partner; and

the total Distribution Amount of the Limited Partner less the capital contributions of the Limited Partner to the Fund that have been applied by the General Partner (other than to make a Liquid Investment or to distribute Liquid Investment Proceeds); and

4 (80:20 apportionment) then 80% to the Limited Partner and 20% to the General Partner.
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: 一段英文商業文件的內容, 求助於大家

文章 Luis Ko »

wow~ it's quite challenging!

since i always think about having some sentences which i have read but not really understand as my questions when hosting a meeting. yeah, it can be my topic for you guys to discuss to see what it means on 6/28.. XD
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: 一段英文商業文件的內容, 求助於大家

文章 Rock »

This time, even native speakers cannot help us if they are not in the trade. The English is not difficult; the jargon is.
回覆文章