頭像
Margaret
YOYO member
文章: 38
註冊時間: 週日 5月 22, 2005 1:44 pm
來自: Earth

介紹一部“驚世奇片”—創世紀

文章 Margaret »

今天YOYO聚會後和Sunny, Wilson, Jason, Terry, David Liao, Wayne and Ann一起去看了這次真善美影展的電影之一:創世紀,大夥一致同意這是部手法創新,發人深省的電影 :shock: ,尤其整部電影是以“一鏡到底”的方式拍攝(就是整部90分鐘的片子只有一個鏡頭),攝影師功力驚人。更有趣的是內容之深刻,讓我們一群人看完後又殺到南美咖啡討論了將近一個小時,是很有趣的觀影經驗,所以上來介紹一下。 :roll:
詳細內容可以點以下連結:
http://forums.chinatimes.com/showbiz/Ru ... k/main.htm
頭像
technobabel
YOYO member
文章: 1188
註冊時間: 週六 5月 14, 2005 8:42 pm
來自: Eastern Seaboard

文章 technobabel »

A movie has to be thought-provoking to be good. After this movie, one will not think of Russia in the same way again.
Russian like many Chinese like to bask in the distant glory of their past. It must be around this time when their navy travel all around the globe to meet the Japanese naval force. I guess everybody knows the ending of that story.
The interior designers of this Russian palace does not believe in "less is more"
“一鏡到底”is a good idea. After spending all the money on glamorous costumes, there is just no more money left for film editing.

From the movie's official website:
THE IDEA

On the 23rd of December an unprecedented event will take place in St Petersburg. Inside the Hermitage the film director, Alexander Sokurov, will shoot a feature-length film, The Russian Ark, in an hour and a half of real time. The camera will be switched on and ninety minutes later switched off after proceeding through thirty-five rooms, crossing four centuries, and re-enacting history on the grand scale by means of an array of sophisticated effects. As many as eight hundred and fifty actors and extras will take part in some of the scenes in this unique production.

Of course, a film-maker as serious as Sokurov is not really concerned about setting records, in terms of size and quantity, for example. He is motivated more by a sense of artistic purpose, by the idea of making an expansive film, in one breath, as it were. The film, like all films by Sokurov, will contain his visual meditations on the history of the Russian people and the lives of their descendants today, an amazing voyage through war, revolution, and social upheaval, which has left in its wake all the landmarks of a great culture. Like the biblical Ark, the Hermitage has steered a difficult course through the adverse currents of time and tide. A treasure-house of life and art, it is also a testament to the buoyancy of the human spirit.

We have lost or forgotten some of our traditions; we have greatly altered our way of life, for better or for worse; and our social behaviour and attitudes towards each other have changed radically over the centuries. Only the creation of the finest art, architecture, music and literature can sustain the idea of a greater humanity, and give it a point of anchorage for the future, a safe haven from the storm.
I am not abandoning Yoyo, I am just dancing slowly away from it.
Terry
文章: 35
註冊時間: 週二 12月 16, 2003 9:38 am

文章 Terry »

看過這電影的人

一定會對畫廊賞畫的場景印象深刻

在續攤討論時

更是大夥熱烈說不停的焦點

還有在戲院裡因為某些原因

和大家一起笑到不行的經驗

也是很難得的體驗
follow your heart and go for it!
頭像
technobabel
YOYO member

文章 technobabel »

May I just say this:
This movie is a dream come true, if you think epaulet looks good on showy military uniforms.
Terry

文章 Terry »

整部電影雖然只有90分鐘

卻成功地喚起人性潛藏的複雜情緒和不同感受

David:很有深意的影片,是俄羅斯重大歷史的回顧

Margret:的確是驚世鉅作,尤其是尼古拉二世那段,導演呈現的手法真是出乎意料

Terry:很少有電影可讓我坐立不安,內心充滿掙扎與懷疑的同時,又感到好笑

Jason:聽完David精闢的分析,等DVD上市後,我可能會從頭到尾再看一次,因為有 些片段在我陷入沉思時可能漏看了

Sunny:早就想看創世紀了,尼古拉二世那段也讓我印象深刻,真是超乎想像

Wayne:導演的闡述方式很不一樣

Ann:沒想到竟能一鏡到底

Wilson:是一部很舒服的電影,洗滌了我疲憊的身心
頭像
David_Liao
YOYO member
文章: 300
註冊時間: 週日 8月 17, 2003 12:21 am
來自: inner cosomos
聯繫:

文章 David_Liao »

8) 完全別於好萊塢的手法,看了只有「驚嘆」二字來形容。
頭像
technobabel
YOYO member

文章 technobabel »

Yes, indeed.
This movie makes you want to go out and purchase a 3CCD hi res camcorder, a Steadicam and walk around all over which ever town that your little heart desires.
http://www.steadicam.com/
頭像
sunny
YOYO member
文章: 261
註冊時間: 週三 8月 20, 2003 5:03 am
來自: Taipei City
聯繫:

文章 sunny »

我是衝著某些噱頭來的,如全片120分鐘一鏡到底、金碧輝煌的俄國皇宮取景等…。想想看,是「創世紀」耶 --多麼氣勢磅礡、撼動人心的片名!真是了不起!一鏡到底加上2000多名演員,這是怎麼辦到的? 必定是經過無數次的排演再排演,最後一氣呵成,沒有多餘的空間可以容許NG;最後大夥準備要上場的那一刻,屏氣凝息,風聲鶴唳、草木皆兵,是的,準備奮力一搏了!天啊,我無法只是這樣幻想神遊了!再也難以壓抑心中的興奮!於是乎,拉了人,我們興致勃勃買了票坐進電影院,殷盼一場瑰麗的歷史饗宴,見證這電影史上的頭一遭!這樣想著,忽然感覺自己也偉大了起來。

開場。
由一名嗓音低沉的中年男聲引領,夢幻般地走進富麗堂皇的俄國冬宮。宮女在樓閣間嬉鬧追逐、螺旋梯上升、下降,轉啊轉的起碼有20來分鐘,燈光忽明忽滅….但柳暗花明又一村,最終來到了極致雕琢的輝煌大廳。我舒緩了一口氣,開始準備享受一場帝國式的視覺饗宴…。

隨電影中鬼魅般的黑衣男子穿梭蜿蜒曲折的宮殿,一個轉身又是場時空交錯,門戶一開一關之間,恍如隔世。到了導演中場大篇幅介紹油畫那一段,我啞口無言了。原來「詞窮」是這麼一回事,除了驚歎還是驚歎!轉頭偷瞄後面的Wilson,其一口白牙在黑暗中光芒不減反增,與螢幕映照成輝,「牙在人在」,不可小覷,大陸人還是很有兩下子的。至於身旁的Terry整個人已經豎直肩膀,兩眼怔攝地直盯螢幕不動;David Liao側臉看來炯炯有神,很讓人尊敬,也許在座位上打坐起來了吧?! 另一頭則傳來Margarete與Jason不時的竊竊私語與低笑。我還來不及搜尋Ann跟Wayne的身影,此刻思緒紛飛,隨劇中黑衣男子翩然起舞,忽東忽西、時南時北…列維坦...列賓...康丁斯基...我對油畫懂得實在不多….願我的靈魂與偉大的畫家同在…。

燈亮。
我們彼此對望了幾秒後,便逕顧大笑了起來。
但這是一部曲終不人散的電影。
跑到南美咖啡續攤,你一言我一嘴地討論起劇情來了,每個人貢獻自身的所見所聞,拼湊起來又成了一幅設色繁麗的風情畫,原來故事還可以這樣演的喔?!真是讓我目不暇給、大開眼界啊!夏夜晚風,看完電影後嗑咖啡,真是好味道!

我這一生從來沒看過這樣的電影(笑)。
驚世奇片--『創世紀』,一定去看唷 :wink:
最後由 sunny 於 週一 8月 01, 2005 6:57 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
Terry

文章 Terry »

的確,那天前方坐著一排文藝青年,整場屏息地說不出話來

怔怔地盯著螢幕的我
腦海裡只能想著
"我的天阿!"
"不會吧!"
"什麼!怎麼可能!"
"這.....這..."

也讓向來安靜看電影的我
忍不住內心激動
向二旁的Sunny和Margaret問起劇情的發展
"有這樣的電影嗎?是我在作夢嗎?"
"導演會繼續用這樣不可思議的手法拍下去直到最後嗎?"

透過David在南美咖啡討論時的進一步分析
影片的當下所感受不到的
尼古拉二世被暗殺的前夕
新舊年代對宗教的認知
凱撒琳女皇退出歷史的隱喻手法
最後一場宮廷盛宴結束的場面
也有了更深一層的了解

這部影片,真的是"創世紀"
頭像
technobabel
YOYO member

文章 technobabel »

Movie suppose to be an immersive experience. This movie takes the concept of immersion to another level. However, I do have some doubt in regards to the quality of Russian-Chinese subtitle translation. Afterall this is a rather conversation oriented movie.
頭像
Margaret
YOYO member

文章 Margaret »

轉頭偷瞄後面的Wilson,其一口白牙在黑暗中光芒不減反增,與螢幕映照成輝,「牙在人在」,不可小覷,大陸人還是很有兩下子的。至於身旁的Terry整個人已經豎直肩膀,兩眼怔攝地直盯螢幕不動;David Liao側臉看來炯炯有神,很讓人尊敬,也許在座位上打坐起來了吧?! 另一頭則傳來Margarete與Jason不時的竊竊私語與低笑。
Sunny, 親愛的~~
我..我真是完全拜倒在你這段傳神的描寫之下啊~~~~~~~~
節目製作人果然不是白幹的!!

ps:的確是有生以來第一次看這樣的電影啊!(大笑)
One who kisses the joy as it flies, lives in Eternity's sunrise.
頭像
technobabel
YOYO member

文章 technobabel »

did I mention that the eerie feeling were prevalent thru out the entire movie? Like being trapped in an ultra high end funeral parlor.
頭像
austin
文章: 555
註冊時間: 週六 8月 16, 2003 11:34 am
來自: 積雨雲
聯繫:

文章 austin »

這片現在dvd已經發行
看起來規格還不錯呦---d9的片子 :lol:

http://www.hcdvd.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7044

有興趣的人 參考一下~
There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.
頭像
Margaret
YOYO member

文章 Margaret »

嗯...奧斯丁...
其實我們那天看完這部"驚世奇片"的第一個感想是...
應該想個辦法把你弄去看這部電影Mbbbbb~
因為我們都很好奇你看完會是什麼反應^^ :?:
One who kisses the joy as it flies, lives in Eternity's sunrise.
頭像
austin
文章: 555
註冊時間: 週六 8月 16, 2003 11:34 am
來自: 積雨雲
聯繫:

文章 austin »

嗯...奧斯丁...
其實我們那天看完這部"驚世奇片"的第一個感想是...
應該想個辦法把你弄去看這部電影Mbbbbb~
因為我們都很好奇你看完會是什麼反應^
會有什麼反應? :shock:
不就是好看 or 難看嗎?
我什麼血腥...色情...暴力的電影差不多都看過了吧~
一般的的電影應該是嚇不到我的 :twisted: :twisted:
There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.
回覆文章