ISG 0503-10 Questions for Dara Torres

Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1486
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: ISG 0503-10 Questions for Dara Torres

文章 Sherry Liao »

Kooper 寫:I became awake at four o'clock this morning and couldn't fall asleep again. So I decided to got up. When six o'clock drew nearer, I felt drowsy and decided to take a nap. The next thing I know when I open my eyes is it's already 8:20!! Sorry guys. I screwed it up. :oops:
We tried to raise you on your cellphone this morning, but seemed that you didn't turn on the phone.

Never mind. I think you need enough quality sleep. Please take care of yourself.
頭像
chiron
YOYO member
文章: 520
註冊時間: 週三 10月 03, 2007 4:23 pm

文章 chiron »

Sherry Liao 寫:I have not finished my homework assignment since I've got some problems watching the appointed video. Actually I cannot watch ANY of the videos on the assigned website (while I can watch videos from youtube). I've tried it several times; even brought my laptop to a restaurant providing wireless internet access to try it today, but it just didn't work. Supposedly it is a problem with regard to the internet speed, so I decide to sleep on it since I am heading to Hsinchu to visit my in-laws tomorrow, where the broadband speed is much better, and I think I can spare a little while there doing my homework.

If it does not work out, perhaps I will just summarize the supplementary reading. A bit tired of spending so much time on the study tools. The glitches happen once in a while is about to drive me crazy.

BTW, Have any of you read the book "Miss Potter"? An enjoyable read. Give it a try.
I guess you computer is "infected". Try to use Norton or other anti-virus softwares to scan it.
Please call me Na'vi!
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1486
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

chiron 寫:
Sherry Liao 寫:I have not finished my homework assignment since I've got some problems watching the appointed video. Actually I cannot watch ANY of the videos on the assigned website (while I can watch videos from youtube). I've tried it several times; even brought my laptop to a restaurant providing wireless internet access to try it today, but it just didn't work. Supposedly it is a problem with regard to the internet speed, so I decide to sleep on it since I am heading to Hsinchu to visit my in-laws tomorrow, where the broadband speed is much better, and I think I can spare a little while there doing my homework.

If it does not work out, perhaps I will just summarize the supplementary reading. A bit tired of spending so much time on the study tools. The glitches happen once in a while is about to drive me crazy.

BTW, Have any of you read the book "Miss Potter"? An enjoyable read. Give it a try.
I guess you computer is "infected". Try to use Norton or other anti-virus softwares to scan it.
Thanks for the suggestion. However, I am pretty sure it was all about internet connection speed. You know, you need a certain level of broadband speed to run videos, and my puppy ran pretty well in my in-laws' house.

I was thinking upgrading my broadband speed, which might have been a crazy idea. Before I joined ISG, I seldom watched videos over the internet; before I joined YOYO, I seldom check my emails and spent much less time browsing the internet. Months ago I just bought an electronic dictionary; after that I bought a compact laptop; and recently I was thinking upgrading my broadband speed... what's going to be next?

That's depressing. I really need some new clothes and accessaries, but I have no idea when I can budget for them.
頭像
chiron
YOYO member

文章 chiron »

Sherry Liao 寫:
chiron 寫:

Thanks for the suggestion. However, I am pretty sure it was all about internet connection speed. You know, you need a certain level of broadband speed to run videos, and my puppy ran pretty well in my in-laws' house.

I was thinking upgrading my broadband speed, which might have been a crazy idea. Before I joined ISG, I seldom watched videos over the internet; before I joined YOYO, I seldom check my emails and spent much less time browsing the internet. Months ago I just bought an electronic dictionary; after that I bought a compact laptop; and recently I was thinking upgrading my broadband speed... what's going to be next?

That's depressing. I really need some new clothes and accessaries, but I have no idea when I can budget for them.
Maybe you can update your internet first, and then share it with your neighbor if they have the need. That's cheaper for respective user.
Please call me Na'vi!
頭像
chiron
YOYO member

文章 chiron »

Kooper 寫:I became awake at four o'clock this morning and couldn't fall asleep again. So I decided to got up. When six o'clock drew nearer, I felt drowsy and decided to take a nap. The next thing I know when I open my eyes is it's already 8:20!! Sorry guys. I screwed it up. :oops:
That's ok, kooper, since I know you can't run the meeting without me. ha~ha~
Please call me Na'vi!
回覆文章