頭像
chiron
YOYO member
文章: 520
註冊時間: 週三 10月 03, 2007 4:23 pm

YOYO-ISG 100808 Novel /The Lovely Bones Ch snapshot-the end

文章 chiron »

Guys:
We are going to have our 3rd novel-reading meeting on the morning, August 8th. This time we would only have 1-hour skype meeting instead of the friday night physical meeting, that way, I suppose we would have more participants. If you are available on that moring, pls sign your name below. I wanna caculate how many will join us.

On the other hand, iff fewer than 2 (including me), maybe we shall only have on-line forum meeting with those detailed questions.

Participants: Chiron
Please call me Na'vi!
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: YOYO-ISG 100808 Novel /The Lovely Bones Ch snapshot-the end

文章 Kooper »

Kooper
頭像
chiron
YOYO member

文章 chiron »

I guess we have to skip this meeting again, right?? Do I really have to post the on-line quesions on our forum this time cause' I don't really have so much time, patience or eneryg to do that again and receive no response except Sherry and Kooper (thanks Sherry and Kooper's active cooperation so much!!)?? Sorry to choose such a difficult fiction. I'm repenting right now!! :ccry:
最後由 chiron 於 週日 8月 01, 2010 7:49 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
Please call me Na'vi!
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

文章 Michael-liu »

Hey, Chiron

Don't cry, be a good boy.....

Thanks for posting thoese questions about the novel. It must have taken you a huge amount of time

Michael
頭像
chiron
YOYO member

文章 chiron »

Michael-liu 寫:Hey, Chiron

Don't cry, be a good boy.....

Thanks for posting thoese questions about the novel. It must have taken you a huge amount of time

Michael
Wow, you are so kind. I appreciate that.
Please call me Na'vi!
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1483
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

Dear Chiron,

I regret that the meeting for the novel reading has been canceled (or postponed?) Will we have on-line discussion, anyway?

I know it takes a lot of time to prepare questions for the novel reading. Thanks for all your efforts. However, I was thinking it might not be a good idea that we only had one particular person preparing questions for our study group. Since we all have read this novel, I believe most of us have had questions or raised some ideas during the reading. Why didn't we post the questions / ideas we had and tried to solve the questions of others?

What do you think if we try to take a new approach to our next reading?
頭像
chiron
YOYO member

文章 chiron »

Sherry Liao 寫:Dear Chiron,

I regret that the meeting for the novel reading has been canceled (or postponed?) Will we have on-line discussion, anyway?

I know it takes a lot of time to prepare questions for the novel reading. Thanks for all your efforts. However, I was thinking it might not be a good idea that we only had one particular person preparing questions for our study group. Since we all have read this novel, I believe most of us have had questions or raised some ideas during the reading. Why didn't we post the questions / ideas we had and tried to solve the questions of others?

What do you think if we try to take a new approach to our next reading?
Hey, Sherry:
I appreciate your suggestion, however, I feel everyone (maybe except kooper, you and me) is getting tired. We read 4 novels in these months, it IS a marvelous achievement. Perhaps we can take a long rest during this time by reading other materials that you are really interested or just going blank and stopping taking in any more information. At times, it needs time to reflect what your have learned. So, I prefer not to be so troblesome. Forgive my exucese.
Please call me Na'vi!
回覆文章