頭像
chiron
YOYO member
文章: 520
註冊時間: 週三 10月 03, 2007 4:23 pm

ISG Novel-reading Meeting's Next Novel

文章 chiron »

Dear yoyo members:
ISG novel-reading group is going to have our fifth novel. Whether you are a regular ISG member or not, if you are interested in reading novel and joining the discussion with us (through forum, physical or skype meeting), you are always welcome to recommend your favorite novel below, so we can select our fifth novel from one of them.

Your recommended novel:
Chiron: Life of Pi [Link1] [Link2] [Link3]
Kooper: Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures [Link1] [Link2] [Link3]
Please call me Na'vi!
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: ISG Novel-reading Meeting's Next Novel

文章 Kooper »

頭像
chiron
YOYO member

文章 chiron »

Another love story I always want to read is this one:
P.S. I love you [Link1][Link2][Link3]
Please call me Na'vi!
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1482
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

Hi,

I am interested in joining the next novel-reading plan. I am not sure if I can join the on-line discussion, but I will join the forum discussion, if any.

Have you decided our next novel? I have to admit that I am not going to recommend any novel (It's a Catch-22 for me -- I don't want to recommend any novel I have not read yet, nor do I want to read any novel again with our novel-reading group that I have already read).

If it's not settled yet, may I say that I am not interested in love story? Other genres are all welcomed.
頭像
chiron
YOYO member

文章 chiron »

Sherry Liao 寫:Hi,

I am interested in joining the next novel-reading plan. I am not sure if I can join the on-line discussion, but I will join the forum discussion, if any.

Have you decided our next novel? I have to admit that I am not going to recommend any novel (It's a Catch-22 for me -- I don't want to recommend any novel I have not read yet, nor do I want to read any novel again with our novel-reading group that I have already read).

If it's not settled yet, may I say that I am not interested in love story? Other genres are all welcomed.
Sorry to say that we just decided to supsend novel-reading subject for a while. BTW, I believe that the effect of physical+forum discussion is much better. But I can't stop you to read novels by yourself, of course, why not just walk into a library or bookstore to pick any original novels you are really interested. A real learner have strong motivation to learn by himself/herself, agree?
Please call me Na'vi!
頭像
sophie3333
文章: 41
註冊時間: 週日 5月 23, 2010 11:59 am

文章 sophie3333 »

chiron 寫:
Another love story I always want to read is this one:
P.S. I love you [Link1][Link2][Link3]

Never ever finish a novel written in English.Especially the romantic movie. But I still like to read some novels which has been staged in the film. Such as Ferienhint 451 or so.Lately, the" Ink Heart" is a very fascinated one
(不知有沒有出中文原著小說

reference for InkHeart.
http://www.amazon.com/Inkheart-Movie-Co ... 535&sr=8-1
Sophie3333
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1482
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

chiron 寫:
Sherry Liao 寫:Hi,

Sorry to say that we just decided to supsend novel-reading subject for a while. BTW, I believe that the effect of physical+forum discussion is much better. But I can't stop you to read novels by yourself, of course, why not just walk into a library or bookstore to pick any original novels you are really interested. A real learner have strong motivation to learn by himself/herself, agree?
That's a bit frustrating. Thank you for letting me know.
頭像
chiron
YOYO member

文章 chiron »

chiron 寫:Dear yoyo members:
ISG novel-reading group is going to have our fifth novel. Whether you are a regular ISG member or not, if you are interested in reading novel and joining the discussion with us (through forum, physical or skype meeting), you are always welcome to recommend your favorite novel below, so we can select our fifth novel from one of them.

Your recommended novel:
Chiron: Life of Pi [Link1] [Link2] [Link3]
Kooper: Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures [Link1] [Link2] [Link3]
I read a piece of news today, we really should choose this novel at that time. Does that mean "great minds think alike"?
http://app.atmovies.com.tw/news/news.cf ... wsid=17517
http://blog.udn.com/dodobear/4548348
Please call me Na'vi!
回覆文章