YOYO-ISG 110227 Transcribing NPR News

Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: YOYO-ISG 110227 Transcribing NPR News

文章 Michael-liu »

janet12tw 寫:I want to try the part that was allocated to JJ as I think my part is already covered by others. :)

0:00~1:00
Anti-government protest spreading in North Africa, Morocco, is the latest country to be hit with demonstration. NPR xxx is in the Maraken, capital of Rhebok. He said the demonstrators are demanding greater democracy. There is a king xxx, he is actually fairly popular in (on) the personal basis. But people here are demanding the Maraken parliament really assert itself more and be given more power. There are calling for constitutional reforms to limit the power of monarchy and really make the parliament more of a democratic institution. There is also concerns about corruption around the royal family. NPR xxx reporting from Morocco's capital. The march of Morocco has been peaceful. But things are different in Libya. Our witnesses are reporting Chaos from the eastern city in Gaza. The BBC xxx reports said yet anti-government protest appears to be concentrated along the Northern coast of the country,and not in the capital.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: YOYO-ISG 110227 Transcribing NPR News

文章 Kooper »

Michael-liu 寫:
janet12tw 寫:I want to try the part that was allocated to JJ as I think my part is already covered by others. :)

0:00~1:00
Anti-government protest spreading in North Africa, Morocco,(x) is the latest country to be hit with demonstration. NPR xxx is in the Maraken, capital of Rhebok. He said the(x) demonstrators are demanding greater democracy. There is a king xxx, he is actually fairly popular in (on) the(a) personal basis. But people here are demanding that the Maraken parliament really assert itself more and be given more power. There are calling for constitutional reforms to really limit the power of monarchy and really make the parliament more of a democratic institution. There is also concerns about corruption around the royal family. NPR xxx reporting from Morocco's capital. The march of Morocco has been peaceful. But things are different in Libya. Our witnesses are reporting Chaos(chaos) from(in) the eastern city in Gaza(Banghazi). The BBC xxx reports said yet(x) anti-government protest in Libya appears to be concentrated along the Northern coast of the country,and not in the capital.
回覆文章