註冊時間: 週一 1月 02, 2006 11:59 am

2008/05/19 悠遊傑星 -- Jonathon Ju

文章 Jessamine Lin »

2008/05/19 悠遊傑星 -- Jonathon Ju

圖檔

坦白說,原本想看看大家怎麼寫自己,想說來個 “範本”,結果得到一個結論是:
“自由導航” ,不過,話說回來,自我介紹,如果有範本,就好像就沒有自己的風格了…..。

好了,既然是英文俱樂部,我就有創意點,來個中英對照,大家如果看到什麼 “中文式英文” or 什麼 “文法錯誤” 請糾証我囉 (真的!不客套)。

我的中文性名:朱宇聲 ,而我英文名: JJ 是因為 英文名: Jonathon 和我之前信用卡上的 “朱”的羅馬拼音JU,所以就是 Jonathon Ju (JJ) ,聽起來滿炫的,我朋友也一直這樣叫,就一直用下去了。

興趣方面,我喜歡閱讀,總覺得一本書的作者在寫書的時候,會把他(她)的人生經驗全部放進那本書裡,所以我在閱讀時可以在一本書裡,看到那本書作者的人生智慧。有時一本好書我可以翻到三遍以上。
其它興趣,打籃球、慢跑、腦力激盪、和好朋友聊天。
Frankly, I wanted to check out the self-introduction of any YoYo member, and take that as an example for me. Then I come to make a conclusion that there is no example. But again, there will be “no personal style”, if everyone follow one example.

For my habits, I like reading. I always think that an author will put all his/her life experiences in his/ her own book. Therefore, I could grab all the wisdom of life of the author from just one book. Sometimes, I could read a great book for more than three times.
As for other habits, I like playing basketball, jogging, brainstorming and chatting with my close friends.

旅遊方面,未來想去: 英國 (挑戰自己能不能聽懂他們的口音),土耳其(很想看看一個國家一半是歐洲文化和一半是中東文化,兩個文化在同一個國家的激盪的火花。) 義大利那不勒斯 (最喜歡的一部漫畫曾以這城市為背景)

As for traveling, I’d like to visit: England (Try out to pick up their English accent), Turkey (Want to see the spark that come from the combination of half European culture and half Middle East culture.) The city of Naples in Italy (Part of the setting in my favorite Comic is this city)

計劃:想成為一個,「上過我英文課的學生都會愛上 “英文” 的英文老師」。幾年前,很幸運的,在補習班碰過一個管理學老師,因為他,我愛上了 “管理學” “行銷學”,沒想到一個老師可以給學生這麼多啟發,現在英文是我的專業與職業,就看我可不可以把台灣學生最頭痛的科目之一,英文,搞定了……

As for personal plan, I want to be a teacher that whoever I teach could fall in love with “English.” Luckily, I met a teacher taught me the subject of management couple years ago, since that I started to fall in love with the subject of “Management” and “Marketing.” I didn’t realize a teacher could give so much inspiration to his/ her students. Now, “English” is my expertise and job. Just try my best to help out Taiwanese students in the future to tackle one of the most difficult subject, English.

就這樣了,很高興認識你們…… JJ
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: 2008/05/19 悠遊傑星 -- Jonathon Ju

文章 Luis Ko »

hi JJ, welcome, though i prefer more girls to come haa
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Hey, you've done a great job in that self-introduction. You will be a great English teacher for sure... Maybe not in a private vocational senior high school, though.
Don't worry about Luis, he just envies your handsomeness and youth. I think men are as good as ladies. However, I do think JJ is a weird name. Can I call you 姊姊 instead?
頭像
Just JJ
YOYO member
文章: 220
註冊時間: 週二 4月 29, 2008 7:34 pm

文章 Just JJ »

Rock 寫:Hey, you've done a great job in that self-introduction. You will be a great English teacher for sure... Maybe not in a private vocational senior high school, though.
Don't worry about Luis, he just envies your handsomeness and youth. I think men are as good as ladies. However, I do think JJ is a weird name. Can I call you 姊姊 instead?
HaHa, I got it. "姊姊" the similar pronunciation.
Those "kids", the private vocational high school students, are so poor.
It's "the society" made them be like that.
(Please ignore my comment, I know it an "anti-society" comment.)
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

It is for the first time that a new member introduce himself in both English and Chinese.
JJ, I have to admit that your English writing is really good. It's nice to have you as one of our members. Welcome on board! :ssmile:
By the way, your photo looks pretty good.
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1482
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

Good writing, for sure. As impressive as your hosting. And I did read it three times.

Just raise an irrelevant question in my third reading, do you say "to read a comic" or "to watch a comic"?

Just an irrelevant question...
頭像
chiron
YOYO member
文章: 520
註冊時間: 週三 10月 03, 2007 4:23 pm

文章 chiron »

Jessamine Lin 寫: 計劃:想成為一個,「上過我英文課的學生都會愛上 “英文” 的英文老師」。幾年前,很幸運的,在補習班碰過一個管理學老師,因為他,我愛上了 “管理學” “行銷學”,沒想到一個老師可以給學生這麼多啟發,現在英文是我的專業與職業,就看我可不可以把台灣學生最頭痛的科目之一,英文,搞定了……

As for personal plan, I want to be a teacher that whoever I teach could fall in love with “English.” Luckily, I met a teacher taught me the subject of management couple years ago, since that I started to fall in love with the subject of “Management” and “Marketing.” I didn’t realize a teacher could give so much inspiration to his/ her students. Now, “English” is my expertise and job. Just try my best to help out Taiwanese students in the future to tackle one of the most difficult subject, English.

就這樣了,很高興認識你們…… JJ
哈囉,JJ:人說經師易得人師難求,好的老師教書更教人。空有淵博知識而不能將它化為生活實踐,這和許多躲在學術象牙塔的學舊們有何不同?做自己喜愛做的事自然散發出一種生命力,是模仿不來的。我很喜歡「優秀是教出來」的一書,何以一名遊手好閒的年輕人,畢業後不想工作,四處遊走蹉跎了兩年,最後教出來的學生竟能夠兩度得到總統謁見?不妨去找來看看。很高興看到這麼不平凡的介紹詞。願你所求皆真。
Hello, JJ, people say finding a teacher who teahces books is easier than one who teaches holistic persons. A good teacher would not only deliver knowledge but also how to being a real person. Without concrete practice, having broad knowledge still means nothing ,for it makes no difference with those cynics hiding themselves in the academic ivory tower. Doing what you like to do would naturally make yourself emit a sense of vigor, which is almost impossible to imitate. I especially love the book "The Essential 55 - An Award-Winning Educator's Rules for Discovering the Successful Student in Every Child." How could Ron Clark, who didn't want to work after graduating and fooled around for 2 years by traveling worldwide, teaches excellent students summoned by President more than twice. I suggest you to find this book. Anyway, it's great to read such an uncommon introductory words. Wish your dream would come true sooner or later.
Please call me Na'vi!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Mmm~~~, Chiron is a good guy. He is serious in studying and other things, and seldom play nasty jokes on people. Keep on walking, you young man.
頭像
Just JJ
YOYO member
文章: 220
註冊時間: 週二 4月 29, 2008 7:34 pm

文章 Just JJ »

To Sherry:
What? I didn't say "to read a comic" or "to watch a comic"?
I didn't get it....???

To Chiron:
I bought this book today. I read few pages. It's awesome. That's why I keep talking to Kooper
that every YoYo member are so well-educated. Thanks for your encouragement.
回覆文章