Sunhsu
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: Thanks everybody

文章 Rock »

Hey, no problem. Any normal person would be nerverous at his first time. You did a good job.
BTW, I think it should be "spoke in English".
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1486
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

That's right. I think it's quite nature for the newcomers to feel a little bit jittery when they first join the meetings. I still remember the first time I attended YOYO's gathering, I could barely speak anything! :oops:

So you did a better job than I did. Come join us often and you will feel better.

Practice makes perfect!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Sherry Liao 寫:... I still remember the first time I attended YOYO's gathering, I could barely speak anything!
It's so not true! You talked a lot at your first time here. You were not intimidated at all. :lol:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Sherry Liao
YOYO member
文章: 1486
註冊時間: 週五 12月 07, 2007 12:15 pm

文章 Sherry Liao »

Hey, your memory is not correct.

If you were talking about the self-introduction I made, I would say it’s because I practiced at home for hundred times. However, when I was unexpectedly asked to make a representation for our group discussion, I was so scared that my memory is I stood on the stage mumbling for something I didn’t understand.

You devils!
回覆文章