Jessamine Lin
YOYO member
文章: 34
註冊時間: 週一 1月 02, 2006 11:59 am

2008/08/12 悠遊翰星 -- Wen-han Chan

文章 Jessamine Lin »

圖檔
Hi All,

My name is Wen-han Chan. I was born in Kaohsiung. There were five people in my family, including my parents, my sisters and me. However, my father passed away in 2004, which is an eternal pity to me.

I finished my college in Tainan and graduate study in New Jersey. Because of my staying in New Jersey, I had many opportunities to visit New York City, the Big Apple, and, it turns out that NYC is my most favorite city around the world.

I went back to Taiwan in 2001 and stayed in Taipei for a Mechanical design job. In 2004, I accepted a new assignment to work abroad in the US and China. I came back to Taiwan in 2007 and settled in Taichung to work in the headquarter of that company. I moved to Taipei again in 2008 for a new position. So far, I like my current job very much.

In my leisure time, I like swimming, reading, jogging, watching movies and photography. BTW, I like traveling very much as well. I happened to travel frequently for business on my last job. It was an exhausted experience with joyful remembrance. Some of my pictures are posted on line,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wenhan
http://picasaweb.google.com.tw/wenhan1122

Every one is welcomed to visit above links to my albums.

Since I just moved to Taipei, I’m still learning to live in Taipei. If there is any information regarding good food and scene spots, please don’t hesitate to kindly share with me.

It’s my pleasure to meet you through YoYo Club.
頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

Re: 2008/08/12 悠遊翰星 -- Wen-han Chan

文章 toshi »

Nice to meet you!
I am also a new member in YOYO.
I just see through all those pictures in these two photo albums.
You took many nice pictures! :)
I am going to learn some skill from you!!
Please share more pictures with us if you don't mind! ^_^
頭像
Jacky566
YOYO member
文章: 136
註冊時間: 週二 5月 27, 2008 4:44 pm
聯繫:

文章 Jacky566 »

Hi , Wen-han,
You are really a good photographer.
I have a "time is passing" feeling when i am watching your photos.
I always said that a good photographer took a picture not what he saw but what he felt.

After watching your picture , it reminds me one song named "驛動的心"

Welcome to join in YoYo club!.

-----------------------------------------
<驛動的心>

曾經以為我的家 是一張張的票根
撕開後展開旅程 投入另外一個陌生

這樣飄盪多少天 這樣孤獨多少年
終點又回到起點 到現在我才發覺
頭像
wenhan1122
Vice President
文章: 175
註冊時間: 週三 8月 20, 2008 3:29 pm

文章 wenhan1122 »

Toshi and Jacky,

It's nice to meet you two here, and thanks for your comments on my photo albums.

I usually attend the YOYO meetings on Wednesday. We can chat more than.
回覆文章