Hi, folks!!

回覆文章
tingstyle
YOYO member
文章: 15
註冊時間: 週四 11月 20, 2008 8:43 am

Hi, folks!!

文章 tingstyle »

Hi there, my name is Ting. I just got back from Vancouver last night and still try to adjust my jet lag..@@

I'm really appreciate and glad to find a English club like this and made my mind to join right away!
I would like to attend every Saturday meeting since i have to work late during weekdays..

I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!

cheers!
Ting
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Re: Hi, folks!!

文章 Kooper »

Hi Ting,

Anyone with passion for English learning is welcomed to this club! :ssmile:
I am looking forward to seeing you, too. However, I'm afraid you have to wait one more week before joining our regular meeting as the meeting on this Saturday(11/22) is cancelled, and an outing will be held instead.

To know more about YOYO English Club, you can access our main website: http://www.yoyo.club.tw/

Regards,
Kooper
Jooooooey
YOYO member
文章: 27
註冊時間: 週一 11月 10, 2008 2:10 pm

文章 Jooooooey »

Welcome! :D :D :D
I bet you made a right decision. You will have so much fun with YOYO members just like I have had. I am a newcomer to the club actually, though I guess that I has being addicted to YOYO now because I am always looking forward to every Wednesday gathering coming :lol:
頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

文章 toshi »

tingstyle 寫:Hi there, my name is Ting. I just got back from Vancouver last night and still try to adjust my jet lag..@@

I'm really appreciate and glad to find a English club like this and made my mind to join right away!
I would like to attend every Saturday meeting since i have to work late during weekdays..

I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!

cheers!
Ting
Welcome! ^_^
Wow...how efficient!
Hope you will enjoy the time in YOYO.
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Likewise, Ting didn't show up last week.

Hopefully he will show up this Saturday.
tingstyle
YOYO member

文章 tingstyle »

Hey guys, sorry didn't show up last time. I was helping renovation stuff with my family..tiring day..
I will show up this Wednesday..

bty, I am a GIRL..hehe
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Yes, Ting is a young lady, and a beautiful one, too. And she just finished her academic study from Vancuver, and she is looking for a job related to computer animation. Her English is so good, of course. :lol:

Ps. I hope that Hans from Happy didn't scare you off. It's his style, doesn't mean he is a bad guy or anything. :lol:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

i guess i will go to this Wednesday's meeting too.. ㄟ, Rock, don't get me wrong. i had already planed to go before i read what you said 8)

anyway, hope she won't be scared here in yoyo lo :mrgreen:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
tingstyle
YOYO member

文章 tingstyle »

Oops, you got me, Rock.
how small world it is..haha
guess I don't need to do self introduction again this time.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

To Luis,
Hey, you should take a look at this young lady. She is really gorgeous. Don't do anything funny, though. (Just kidding, we all know you're a good guy, and you're not like that somebody.):lol:

To Ting,
Ummm, maybe I will not be able to see you because I usually join Yoyo on Wednesdays only. But I guarantee you that Saturday's Yoyo is good enough. You will see some great guys like Kooper, Luis, Stephen or Sherry there. The venue is also good. Have a good time.

ps. However, I don't think you can skip the self-introduction part, people are kind of stick on the rules there. :lol:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

hey Rock, youre right.. :like:
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
回覆文章