回覆文章
Tina Sun
YOYO member
文章: 414
註冊時間: 週三 10月 02, 2013 3:23 pm

有個翻譯問題想要問問大家的想法…..

文章 Tina Sun »

不好意思,有個翻譯問題想要問問大家的想法…..

7Layers Prepares for CTIA Mandate with Market Leading A-GNSS Over the Air (OTA) Test Solution

Jul 1, 2015

Leading Test Lab Utilizes Spirent’s OTA Test Expertise to Deliver Realistic Evaluation of A-GNSS Performance of Wireless Devices

Sunnyvale, Calif.– (July 1, 2015) — 7Layers, a Bureau Veritas company and an international group of engineering and test centers for the wireless industry, has selected Spirent’s A-GNSS Over the Air (OTA) test solution to enhance its location technology testing capabilities and prepare for upcoming CTIA A-GNSS OTA test mandates. This collaboration comes at an important time as the CTIA will be releasing version 3.5 of its OTA test plan requiring both A-GPS and A-GLONASS in the second half of 2015 with the Spirent OTA test solution providing support for both.

SORRY @@||| 中文翻的很不專業….但我想了解下面這句話一般我們是要怎麼分割去看呢?

as the CTIA will be releasing version 3.5 of its OTA test plan
requiring both A-GPS and A-GLONASS
in the second half of 2015
with the Spirent OTA test solution providing support for both.

因為CTIA即將
在2015年下半年
發布要求A-GPS和A-GLONASS兩種技術的3.5版OTA測試計劃,
而思博倫的OTA測試解決方案能同時提供這兩種技術支援。

as the CTIA will be releasing version 3.5 of its OTA test plan
requiring both A-GPS and A-GLONASS in the second half of 2015 with the Spirent OTA test solution providing support for both.

因為CTIA即將發布3.5版的OTA測試計畫,
所以在2015年的下半年需要像思博倫的OTA測試解決方案,能同時支援A-GPS及A-GLONASS的功能。

(FYI. 3.4版只有要求A-GPS,3.5版多了A-GLONASS。3.5版預計是2015年10月發布。Spirent OTA Test Solution很早之前就都可以支援A-GPS及A-GLONASS兩種技術。)

全文:http://www.spirent.com/About-Us/News_Ro ... TA_Testing
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: 有個翻譯問題想要問問大家的想法…..

文章 Luis Ko »

"This collaboration comes at an important time
as the CTIA will be releasing version 3.5 of its OTA test plan requiring both A-GPS and A-GLONASS in the second half of 2015
with the Spirent OTA test solution providing support for both."

so, i vote for the first one. 8)

中文翻譯兩個都差不多啊對我來說~ XD
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Tina Sun
YOYO member

文章 Tina Sun »

差別在2015下半年是否緊跟著"發布這件事"吧.... 哈哈 XDD
Luis Ko
YOYO member

文章 Luis Ko »

if i have to be fussy about it, it will be something in the second translation. it's illogical to claim what it really needs in the second half of 2015 without specifying the detail, when and what, about the new OTA test version of CTIA first im my opinion.. if you don't know when the new version will be released and what the requirements of that will be, how can you be so sure saying that "所以 in the second half of 2015 and bla bla bla.."?? it dose sound strange to me haaa~ so i vote for the first one lo~ 8)
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

文章 Michael-liu »

I vote for the first one too
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

...and I vote for both. This is a question too tough for me. :?
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

vote for 1

because it is not about "須要" but about what will happen

The article happens to have something to do with my previous job. Please allow me to provide some background information here.

When the CTIA releases a new test standard, it will also include a test solution. That means you cannot have a test standard published with NO testing lab that complies with the standard. The CTIA will work with at least one testing lab when developing their new test standard so that when the new standard is released, there have been testing labs that can provide testing service to certify makers' products.
Tina Sun
YOYO member

文章 Tina Sun »

Thank you, guys. Really appreciated your ideas....

Few weeks ago I've joined a FB club called "翻譯與譯者" recommended by my friend. And I also posted this question and see if there is any good answer...
Here's the messages for your reference. Ha... :lol:

Steven Chou:
這句話就是傳說中的 「沒有逗點害死人」。

as the CTIA will be releasing version 3.5 of its OTA test plan,
requiring both A-GPS and A-GLONASS in the second half of 2015, with the Spirent OTA test solution providing support for both.

OR

as the CTIA will be releasing version 3.5 of its OTA test plan,
requiring both A-GPS and A-GLONASS, in the second half of 2015 with the Spirent OTA test solution providing support for both.

Tina Sun
沒錯! 我今天也是講到逗點這回事..... >///< 那在沒有逗點的情形下...我們要怎麼判斷啊 @@|||

Steven Chou
運氣非常好的話,可以聯繫到作者。運氣好的話,前後句或段落中有線索。運氣不好的話只有用猜得,或不翻譯。

Steven Chou
不過如果如你所說的,3.5版預計是2015年10月發布, 那應該是我打的第二種斷法。

Tina Sun
感恩你。:)
Luis Ko
YOYO member

文章 Luis Ko »

Tina Sun 寫:Thank you, guys. Really appreciated your ideas....

Steven Chou
不過如果如你所說的,3.5版預計是2015年10月發布, 那應該是我打的第二種斷法。

Tina Sun
感恩你。:)

為啥'3.5版預計是2015年10月發布'就會是第二種斷法呢? 還真是不懂.. @@

要我說別單只看你用藍筆寫的部分, 若把文章從頭開始看其實就很清楚了..

it's just a no-brainer i would say.. 反正如果錯了一概不負責哈哈哈~ :lol:
回覆文章