2/4 (Sat) Carnism Awareness (Host:Albert)

Sabrina Sung
YOYO member
文章: 46
註冊時間: 週三 2月 11, 2004 1:06 pm
聯繫:

Re: 2/4 (Sat) Carnism Awareness (Host:Albert)

文章 Sabrina Sung »

Laura, Shirley, Tom
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Oh! I missed our ex.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Kooper, Gloria, Albert (the host), Jin, Amy, Laura, Luis, Michael, Sophie, Sabrina, Ramesh, Julian, Rosie, Jessica, Iris, Stephen, Catherine, Jason Jr., David Jr., Shirley, Tom, Michelle, Anne, Rock
頭像
Gloria Lo
YOYO member
文章: 367
註冊時間: 週一 2月 04, 2008 7:51 am

文章 Gloria Lo »

Joining YOYO meeting every week is a good move if you are agreeable to be under Rock’s leadership.

Some people are afraid of acupuncture needles.

The Portuguese restaurant experience made me realize that I am at the infant stage of wine tasting.
Kooper
YOYO member

文章 Kooper »

Rock 寫:If you had been with us in the Portuguese restaurant TUGA, you would have find that David Jr.'s act is tough to follow, too. His wild energy seemed impossible to be domesticated; the ladies just loved him! I don't want to be hypocritical or agreeable: you really should be there next time and learn something. Our social skills, comparing with his, is at infant stage of development. As for me, I was overwhelmingly amazed at his hosting so my jaw dropped. It won't recover in some time. Now I'm looking for acupuncture therapy in hope that I can speak tomorrow.
Rock, you are genius! I tried hard to compose, but your masterpiece simply cast mine into the shade. :shock:
Kooper
YOYO member

文章 Kooper »

A recent New York Times article calling for WHO director-to-be to combat factory farms and reduce global meat consumption happens to echo theme of this meeting ( Health Leaders Must Focus on the Threats From Factory Farms)

----------------------------------------------
words and expressions from the article
----------------------------------------------
to take on factory farms; to take on this public health issue
have grave consequences for our health and environment
Many antibiotics may soon be rendered powerless even against maladies like pneumonia or urinary tract infections.
回覆文章