11/25(Sat.) 10 Tips to Make Your Work Day Easier(Lulu)

回覆文章
Lulu Chen
YOYO member
文章: 1
註冊時間: 週四 11月 23, 2017 10:24 pm

11/25(Sat.) 10 Tips to Make Your Work Day Easier(Lulu)

文章 Lulu Chen »

Hi everyone I am Lulu and this is my first time be a host. I am honored to be the host the meeting this Saturday.

Section 1.

https://timemanagementninja.com/2014/12 ... ay-easier/

1.What’s your job mean to you?
2.Are you passionate about your job?
3.what tips have you found that make your work day better?
4.Asked once what makes people happy, Sigmund Freud replied, " Work and love. " what's your thought?

Section 2.

"you are not what you earn."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RO0YjXM51c

1. Money is the key indicator of our worth in human and not just financial terms. The more money we make, the more we deserve to exist. Do you agree?
2. It's nice to make a lot of money especially when it goes to your income.Have your friends or family members ever given up a high pay job? Why?
3. What is your dream job?
最後由 Lulu Chen 於 週六 11月 25, 2017 9:21 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: 11/25(Sat.) 10 Tips to Make Your Work Day Easier

文章 Rock »

To me, "the more money people made, the more important they are" is wrong, unless they are willing to share the money. I believe super rich people are not made by hardworking or talent but imperfect distribution of profits and resources. There is no need to take them as heroes and there is no need to encourage this kind of success because if everyone, including doctors, teachers, civil servants, or the mechanic fixing your scooter next door, is so hungry for money, then we are doomed. 8)

"The more money I make, the more my life is worth living", sadly, is true. And mine is not..... :cry:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

One interesting phenomenon that I've observed at work is that the more I talk to stakeholders of a task in person rather than communicating through e-mails or official meetings, the easier I get things done and the more fulfilling I feel. After all, we humans are gregarious creatures and need good and healthy social life - even at workplace. I totally agree with one of the tips that we stay professional but at the same time build personal rapport with colleagues or business partners. :D
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Although Lulu kept on saying that she was nervous and worrying about her first hosting, it turned out to be very successful. Let's give her a big big hand :drink:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Yeah, Lulu held an electrifying meeting in a nutshell - just saw how hard it was for us to stop our group discussion! These topics are very relevant to our everyday life and thus we all have a lot to share. :D

Attendees(14): David Jr., Tashi, Rock, Way, Steve, Gloria, Anne, Leon, Rita, Luis, Momo, Tom, Catherine, Kooper
回覆文章