9/5(Sat.) YouTuber, a dangerous job? (Host: Tom)

回覆文章
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

9/5(Sat.) YouTuber, a dangerous job? (Host: Tom)

文章 Michael-liu »

Session1

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3996742

Questions:

Why do so many politicians, including Ko Wen-je, James Soong Chu-yu, Tsai Ing-wen, Daniel Han Kuo-yu, "be interviewed" by YouTuber Holger Chen (陳之漢)?

Why do you think YouTuber Holger Chen still spoke on camera to his fans immediately after the shooting?

What would you say before you know that you could die?

YouTuber Ted (蔡阿嗄) and his pregnant wife (二伯) was also hit by the “man in black” several months ago. What do Ted and Holger Chen have in common?

Session 2

https://tw.noxinfluencer.com/youtube-ch ... ubs-weekly

Questions:

How many youTubers do you know? Share some for your members.
Do you agree that the number that you know relates to your age?

What are the differences between to be a streamer / YouTuber and podcaster? If you have to choose to become one of them, which one do you prefer?
(referene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoKatmgXcYw)

To be a Youtuber or podcaster,
3.1 what nickname do you want to have? (蔡桃貴? 白痴公主...)
3.2 what topic you host (in Youtube, not in yoyo) will be most eye-catching?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda:
3:45 ~ 4:00pm Greetings & Free Talk / Ordering Beverage or Meal / Getting Newcomer’s Information
4:00 ~ 4:10pm Opening Remarks / Newcomer’s Self-introduction / Grouping
(Session I)
4:10 ~ 4:50pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
4:50 ~ 5:10pm Summarization (20 mins)
5:10 ~ 5:15pm Regrouping / Instruction Giving / Taking a 10 Minutes Break (Intermission)
(Session II)
5:15 ~ 5:55pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
6:00 ~ 6:20pm Summarization (20 mins)
6:20 ~ 6:30pm Concluding Remarks / Announcements
Meeting Date: As shown on the Subject Line
Meeting Time: 4:00pm – 6:30pm
Meeting Venue: 丹堤咖啡 Dante Coffee (Minimum Order $80)
Address: 台北市濟南路三段25號[MAP]-捷運忠孝新生站3號出口步行3分鐘
Important Notes:
1. We advise participants to print out the discussion questions and bring them to the meeting for reference. As for the supporting articles, feel free to print them out, as well, according to your preference.
2. We suggest that participants read the articles and think about the questions in advance.
3. Newcomers should prepare a two-to-three minute self-introduction in English to deliver when called upon by the host before the start of the discussion. The host may also ask you to give brief feedback about the meeting at the conclusion of the meeting.
4. We conduct the entire meeting in English. All participants should have at least moderate English-conversation skills and be able to articulate your ideas for each discussion question.
5. We welcome newcomers and other guests to attend the meetings and join the discussion freely for three times. After that, we hope you will consider becoming a YoYo English Club member. We charge a NT$1000 lifetime membership fee.
最後由 Michael-liu 於 週五 9月 04, 2020 8:06 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
Janice Wang
YOYO member
文章: 79
註冊時間: 週六 3月 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Re: 9/5(Sat.) YouTuber, a dangerous job? (Host: Tom)

文章 Janice Wang »

For every election, all the candidates strive to drum up support to win the seat. They have to increase their visibility, maintain popularity through their policies, and expect to create a buzz from their political view. Every candidate wants to flex their muscles to get ahead of the game, which makes various platforms up for grabs, including those YouTubers’ channels that the host mentioned. Both interviewer and interviewee have different calculations.

The recent headline, 館長wounded by three gunshots, caught my attention. According to the news posted on the forum, before the ending of the live stream, the last sentence he spit out, “Please everyone carries on my spirit. You must carry on my spirit”. I am baffled about what spirit he possesses?! There is no doubt at all that he is an astute businessman. Other than that, I hardly find any public interest or consistent political core value he has delivered that benefits the public?! Hopefully, someone can shed light on what his spirit is.

Living in a technological era, like it or not, it has inundated us with too much real-time information, interaction, and entertainment. Moreover, some self-media are a great source of insight and satisfaction, but some can also spew out a good deal of misinformation and garbage. For me, I am raring to go after those that can pique my interest, and it has to be interior design, traveling, and sports-related.
Luis Ko
YOYO member
文章: 970
註冊時間: 週三 6月 06, 2007 10:18 pm

文章 Luis Ko »

台灣 TOP 100 YouTube 網紅粉絲數排行榜

https://tw.noxinfluencer.com/youtube-ch ... ubs-weekly
i might be a cynic and, a sceptic as well but, i'm definitely not a bad person!!
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

Janice Wang 寫: ...the last sentence he spit out, “Please everyone carries on my spirit. You must carry on my spirit”. I am baffled about what spirit he possesses?! There is no doubt at all that he is an astute businessman. Other than that, I hardly find any public interest or consistent political core value he has delivered that benefits the public?! Hopefully, someone can shed light on what his spirit is.
He just proved that he is a real, true narcissist. Even death cannot change this strong characteristic. Good job!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

文章 Michael-liu »

As Tashi mentioned last time at vegetarian dinner, there is an interesting Youtuber called 天狗視頻

He is a man from Shanghai, China and he is quite knowledgeable in history. He shares some real history we would never know from textbooks. Some true history he shares may upset Chinese Communist Party, so he wears a mask in his videos to protect himself.

Another history channel I like is 阿湯趣歷史

Rock, Luis, Kooper, Janice, Iris,...etc., Could you share some YouTuber or channel you watch very often? I would like to know. Many thanks.
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2161
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

文章 Rock »

That's a good idea. Though I am not a real fan of anyone, I do find some Youtuber interesting. Like this one:
https://youtu.be/ZTJinHIfIm0
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Michael-liu 寫:
週六 9月 05, 2020 1:45 am
Rock, Luis, Kooper, Janice, Iris,...etc., Could you share some YouTuber or channel you watch very often? I would like to know. Many thanks.
Hi Michael, my answer will definitely disappoint you because... :?

I have subscribed too many channels to follow any particular one seriously. Oftentimes I just select clips from what the YouTube have "customized and prioritized" for me. Also, I watch the videos mainly for fun. The genres range from dance covers, cover songs, NBA game highlights, behind-the-scenes clips of Korean drama, and beyond. As you can easily tell, most of them have little to none educational value. Last but most importantly, I try to put some distance between me and the YouTube and only allocate it limited time; it might sound a bit cynical but I feel the YouTube intrusive and ill-intentioned, always attempting to erode my self-control by automatically playing next "recommended" clips. The recommendation goes on and on, sometimes alluring me into binge watching but ending up with a feeling of emptiness.

On the flip side, Podcast apps don't try to pry into our mind and auto-play recommended episodes on and on. I consider them more decent sources of information. Just my two cents. :mrgreen:
Janice Wang
YOYO member
文章: 79
註冊時間: 週六 3月 25, 2017 7:45 pm

文章 Janice Wang »

Michael-liu 寫:
週六 9月 05, 2020 1:45 am

Michael, here you go.

BBallBreakdown
Bleacher Report
Tennis Channel

一条
Charli MarieTV

阿倫去旅行
Aiki一點GO瘋旅行
Naick & Kim
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Attendees(18): Jeff, Rock, Timothy, Alice, Jessica, Tashi, Leon, Sabrina, John, Michael, Ramesh, David Jr., Kat, Julia, Jerry, Steve, Jason, Kooper(stand-in host)
回覆文章