Topic: Learning to discipline (8/30)(Advanced magazine Aug.)

回覆文章
arthurem
文章: 2
註冊時間: 週日 8月 24, 2003 1:04 am
來自: Taipei

Topic: Learning to discipline (8/30)(Advanced magazine Aug.)

文章 arthurem »

Dear pals

I am Arthur. This is my first time to be a host in YoYo English club. There are many excellent teachers here. We would like to know your opinion more about student management.
You could refer the article from the followed link
http://www.studioclassroom.com.tw/ad/ad08/ad0805_13.htm
The proposed Questions:
Q1: Had you ever met any naughty classmates or students before? How do you feel about them? Had they any strange action to give you deep impression. Please share these experiences for us?
Q2: Could you agree with punishing children (or students)? Why or why not?
Q3: Could you suggest some useful or creative methods to manage the naughty kids?
Q4: How do you feel about the alternative education? (ex. The Forest Elementary School 森林小學 ) Do you feel it’s more useful than traditional styles of education?
SunnyYen
文章: 4
註冊時間: 週日 8月 24, 2003 4:26 pm
來自: 彰化市

嗚嗚....我也要討論啦........

文章 SunnyYen »

:( 我是彰化的SunnyYen,Tiffany's friend.我在彰化教書,星期六在Brown Sugar看過大家,可惜沒看到大家討論的盛況.................一定得要面對面討論嗎?不能在網路上對topic發表意見嗎?..........嗚嗚.....Hosts....人家也想討論啦....
Hi, I am SunnyYen, a junior high school English teacher from 彰化市. I am Tiffany's friend. Nice to meet you! ^_^
頭像
Roger
文章: 314
註冊時間: 週四 8月 28, 2003 10:36 am
來自: 地球

別哭,沒來的人就在這討論吧...

文章 Roger »

那大家就在這討論囉,
學英文之外還可以刺激版面景氣呢...
遊英文 質人生 http://122.116.234.216
Former President of YOYO English Club
ROGER
Jessie
YOYO member
文章: 33
註冊時間: 週六 8月 16, 2003 11:25 am
來自: Taoyuan

文章 Jessie »

CC...我說Sunny 啊...既然都來到這裡了...您就別和大家客氣啦 :wink:

看來這裡是越來越熱鬧了呢!! Go Go Go !!

Jekyll & Hyde....my favorite music
SunnyYen
文章: 4
註冊時間: 週日 8月 24, 2003 4:26 pm
來自: 彰化市

文章 SunnyYen »

:) Basically, I don't think the Forest Elementary School is suitable in the education system in Taiwan. Many parents who let their children study in Forest Elementary Scool regret what they did. Because they finally find their children don't know how to get along with others, especially when their children have to work in a team. The students feel so-called free and never want to obey the disciplines in junior high schools. They even have a big problem when they are old enough to serve in the army. The situation really happen to someone who I know. They have different philosophy of life. Generally speaking, they are isolated from the society. It's so horrible.
Hi, I am SunnyYen, a junior high school English teacher from 彰化市. I am Tiffany's friend. Nice to meet you! ^_^
頭像
Roger
文章: 314
註冊時間: 週四 8月 28, 2003 10:36 am
來自: 地球

文章 Roger »

I agree with your point of view. I think this may be the reason why the "forest elementary school" had once been very hot, and then never heard of that. :shock:
Besides, I think most of the social problems should be attributed to the bad acts of politicians. They are teaching everyone to be dishonest, to be selfish, and to be irresponsible. This is something we regret the most.
遊英文 質人生 http://122.116.234.216
Former President of YOYO English Club
ROGER
回覆文章