austin
文章: 555
註冊時間: 週六 8月 16, 2003 11:34 am
來自: 積雨雲
聯繫:

Quilt us a story !! [6/29wed]

文章 austin »

Hi Yoyos,

I am deeply sorry for the late announcement of 6/29's topic.
This time, in order to force everyone to "speak in the public", I attempt to practice a new process to conduct the meeting.

As the topic-"quilt us a story!" says, the propose of the meeting is to create some interesting story. In order to make the task more sophisticated, some rules will be applied.

Firstly, I will set up some "goals "of the story. For example, I may ask a group to create a "thriller". Then, the story line shall be conducted by group members. The story should be developed to be as natural as can be. A brief presentation of their "horibble story" will be given after the brainstorm.

Moreover, certain vocabulary will be required to be used in the story. For instance, one group might be asked toconceive a horrible story with the use of "brain", " office lady", or "machine gun". Last but not least, every attendant will be asked to contribute something to their story. The result must be based on teamwork.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole process of the meeting is:

Session One: the Warm-up stage
Every group should present a specific type of a short story, certain words are required to be used.

Break.

Session Two: A REAL CHALLENGE!
The detail will be disclosed before the break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is neither specific further reading nor vocabulary list for this meeting.
However, I believe any novel in English could facilitate the brianstoming process.

Hope everyone will enjoy my hosting.

Austin
================================================================
======================================================================================
時間:每週三晚上7點~9點
地點:Posetop餐廳--- 敦化南路一段233巷59號(近捷運板南線忠孝敦化站3號出口, 從明曜百貨公司的巷子進入後第二個巷子,摩斯漢堡左轉)

給新朋友的話:
1. 請準備簡單的英語自我介紹;討論完畢後可能會請妳給我們一點感想或是你對我們的看法, (這個可以放輕鬆 )
2. 請事先閱討論主題相關內容以及host所提的問題,並事先寫下自己所欲發表意見的英文。
3. 來之前請先讀一下在討論主題,思考一下如何回答及討論。
4. 在正式加入之前(繳交可退還之押金NT$1,000),可以先來觀摩三次。
=============================================================================================================================================================
頭像
wei
YOYO member
文章: 34
註冊時間: 週二 6月 28, 2005 1:06 am
來自: 幸福小屋^ ^

文章 wei »

我剛開始觀摩中 :D ~但是也許剛好我ㄉ那次是角色扮演 :shock: ~~
所以剛開始有點點吃力 :? ^ ^"(但是我會加油ㄉ)
還有溯溪真ㄉ很棒 :D 讓我覺ㄉ又充滿活力ㄌ~~^ ^
頭像
austin
文章: 555
註冊時間: 週六 8月 16, 2003 11:34 am
來自: 積雨雲
聯繫:

文章 austin »

歡迎光臨...
這次的主題比較自由...應該可以讓你充分發揮啦 8)
There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.
頭像
wei
YOYO member
文章: 34
註冊時間: 週二 6月 28, 2005 1:06 am
來自: 幸福小屋^ ^

文章 wei »

:(~~~好可惜唷我那天要上班~~嗚~~
那週末ㄉ那一次不是要去露營~
是不是就下週三才有聚會ㄌ?? :?:
回覆文章