[Announcement] Afford Host Minimum-Order

回覆文章
jerryozoz
YOYO member
文章: 61
註冊時間: 週二 8月 06, 2019 2:18 pm

[Announcement] Afford Host Minimum-Order

文章 jerryozoz »

After many days discussion, though there are different opinions, base on showing respect to Hosts and reasonablely using club resource, I still think this proposal should be executed. It will be one year policy, the duration is from 2021/2/18 to 2022/1/29. the next-year president can choose to keep it or change it.

When Hosts come to the meeting, please find Host-Helper first. The Host-Helper will help afford
Host's minimum-order(a cup of drink) by Dante card. And the Host-Leader please remind Hosts this information before the meeting. Thank you all. :D
最後由 jerryozoz 於 週五 2月 26, 2021 10:36 am 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
Rock
YOYO member
文章: 2162
註冊時間: 週三 10月 31, 2007 9:03 am

Re: [Announcement] Afford Host Minimum-Order

文章 Rock »

Good. I am looking forward to my 2 free coffee now. :lol:
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
jerryozoz
YOYO member

文章 jerryozoz »

Rock 寫:
週五 2月 26, 2021 8:22 am
Good. I am looking forward to my 2 free coffee now. :lol:
:D :D :D
頭像
Kat C
文章: 377
註冊時間: 週三 9月 08, 2010 10:31 am

文章 Kat C »

Thanks, Jerry! I'm very thankful for the support.

And I did read your comments on ideally spreading the hosting task among as many members as possible. I was responding to the call for hosts (by Kooper or Gloria?) when I signed up for slots, and thought I should help out as much as possible. :mrgreen: But I'm happy to open the slots up to anyone who wishes to take them on. If you think I've signed up for too many meetings, let me know how many I should keep and I'll pick the dates and put the rest back on the calendar. Big thanks again! 🐱
jerryozoz
YOYO member

文章 jerryozoz »

Kat C 寫:
週五 2月 26, 2021 1:13 pm
Thanks, Jerry! I'm very thankful for the support.

And I did read your comments on ideally spreading the hosting task among as many members as possible. I was responding to the call for hosts (by Kooper or Gloria?) when I signed up for slots, and thought I should help out as much as possible. :mrgreen: But I'm happy to open the slots up to anyone who wishes to take them on. If you think I've signed up for too many meetings, let me know how many I should keep and I'll pick the dates and put the rest back on the calendar. Big thanks again! 🐱
Thank you Kat. I am really thank you for being Hosts many times and make yoyo member improve our English and learn much from your experience. I have discussed with two vice-presidents, we hope to make more member(especially new member) try to be Host. If there are time conflict, I will let you know. Finally, thank you for doing so much for YoYo and so considerate.
回覆文章