Julian
文章: 733
註冊時間: 週三 1月 07, 2004 12:06 am
來自: Taipei

2010/07/22 悠游恒星 -- Hans Chang

文章 Julian »

Dear All,

This is Hans Chang's review.

I’d lived in Kinmen for 20 years. After finishing the military service in 2000, I moved to Taiwan. In the daytime, I work as an engineer in order to pay my house loan for remaining 14 years.

I have a mixed breed dog whose name is La-muey. I walk her twice every day. She is very cute and good at begging for snacks from other people. I’m single, but not available.

My hobby is art, sketch, water-coloring, painting, playing violin for fun, seeing movie, I especially like to draw portrait of the MRT passengers.

In 2010, I began to discover the hidden part of myself via a potential success course, retrieving and realizing that I am indeed a passionate, devoted man with love. I hope to be as open-minded as an endless ocean, being willing to try new adventures in life. I am also doing my best to "be the change I want to see in the world".

圖檔
銀藍色.象牙海岸的月光~雀躍著沉寂中的寧靜..
頭像
chiron
YOYO member
文章: 520
註冊時間: 週三 10月 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Re: 2010/07/22 悠游恒星 -- Hans Chang

文章 chiron »

Julian 寫:Dear All,

I’d lived in Kinmen for 20 years. After finishing the military service in 2000, I moved to Taiwan. In the daytime, I work as an engineer in order to pay my house loan for remaining 14 years.

I have a mixed breed dog whose name is La-muey. I walk her twice every day. She is very cute and good at begging for snacks from other people. I’m single, but not available.

My hobby is art, sketch, water-coloring, painting, playing violin for fun, seeing movie, I especially like to draw portrait of the MRT passengers.

In 2010, I began to discover the hidden part of myself via a potential success course, retrieving and realizing that I am indeed a passionate, devoted man with love. I hope to be as open-minded as an endless ocean, being willing to try new adventures in life. I am also doing my best to "be the change I want to see in the world". -->I remember this line is said by Gandhi, right?

圖檔
Wow, good sketh!!, it looks like you have a tender mind under your sturdy appearance. With your skill, you may even hold your exhibition in yoyo someday in the future, or set a stall in yoyo to draw us with discounted charge, what do you say? ^_^
頭像
gavintsai
文章: 732
註冊時間: 週二 4月 29, 2008 7:23 pm
來自: 淡水

文章 gavintsai »

Welcome to join us officially, Hans!
頭像
kinmenhans
YOYO member
文章: 48
註冊時間: 週四 6月 12, 2008 8:16 pm
聯繫:

文章 kinmenhans »

I just googled it, Chiron, you are right.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
Mohandas Gandhi

Yes, I would like to draw portrait for free, but seldom Yoyos want to be the models.
頭像
sophie3333
文章: 41
註冊時間: 週日 5月 23, 2010 11:59 am

文章 sophie3333 »

Dear yoyo member,

<b>Is it a citation of famouns human right father of India-甘地?
Can someone answer it, please?</b>
ha, I read about an idea borrow from him in a book.

It's good to share with every detail in different perspective.<Br><Br>
Sophie3333
頭像
toshi
YOYO member
文章: 1383
註冊時間: 週日 7月 27, 2008 8:26 pm
聯繫:

文章 toshi »

Julian 寫:Dear All,

In 2010, I began to discover the hidden part of myself via a potential success course, retrieving and realizing that I am indeed a passionate, devoted man with love. I hope to be as open-minded as an endless ocean, being willing to try new adventures in life. I am also doing my best to "be the change I want to see in the world".

圖檔

Hi Hans,

Really long time no see!
When I read your autobiography, especially the last section, I was wondering. I guessed you've changed.
When I saw you face to face, I was very sure you've changed.
Congratulations! ^_^

Cheers,
Toshi
隨你所喜
或酒、或詩、或是喜!
回覆文章