7/25(Sat.) The courage to be disliked (Host:Stephen)

Janice Wang
YOYO member
文章: 79
註冊時間: 週六 3月 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Re: 7/25(Sat.) The courage to be disliked (Host:Stephen)

文章 Janice Wang »

[/quote]
Although the mentor in the book explains that as compared with other studies of the psyche, Adlerian psychology is more like a psychology of common sense – much of it comes across as things we knew before, I guess it is still a challenge for most of us, if not everyone, to put those ideas into practice in our daily life. .....
[/quote]

Stephen,
Agreed! It does require extra disciplines, responsibilities, and practices to carry out some common senses in our daily life. After all, the world is not binary in a way such that we can be happy as long as we change. In real life, the answer to a question/problem is not always yes or no, simple or hard, and best or worst, etc., and we may never find the answer.

Thanks so much for your time and efforts on all your designed questions. Too bad that I wasn’t able to capture all the diagrams you displayed in your closing remarks as I was sitting too far.
最後由 Janice Wang 於 週五 8月 07, 2020 8:01 am 編輯,總共編輯了 3 次。
Kooper
YOYO member
文章: 2725
註冊時間: 週三 4月 11, 2007 11:40 pm

文章 Kooper »

Attendees(24): Jessica, Sunny, Gloria, Julia, Steve, Rock, David, Julian, Lewis, Kat, Janice, Jerry, Jeff, Leon, Rosie, Shirley, Laura, ichi (newcomer), Jason, Amy, Kooper, Daphne, Ramesh, Stephen (host)
stephen185
YOYO member
文章: 206
註冊時間: 週三 5月 30, 2007 8:23 pm

文章 stephen185 »

Kooper 寫:
週日 8月 02, 2020 10:58 am
Attendees(24): Jessica, Sunny, Gloria, Julia, Steve, Rock, David, Julian, Lewis, Kat, Janice, Jerry, Jeff, Leon, Rosie, Shirley, Laura, ichi (newcomer), Jason, Amy, Kooper, Daphne, Ramesh, Stephen (host)
Hi, Kooper, Thanks for posting the attendees.
BTW, I modified "Lewis" to "Lewis Lu", just to distinguishing from the "Senior" Lewis, although I miss him so much :)
and added Timothy to the list.
Attendees(25): Jessica, Sunny, Gloria, Julia, Steve, Rock, David, Julian, Lewis Lu, Kat, Janice, Jerry, Jeff, Leon, Rosie, Shirley, Laura, ichi (newcomer), Jason, Amy, Kooper, Daphne, Ramesh, Stephen (host), Timothy.
最後由 stephen185 於 週日 8月 02, 2020 8:03 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
stephen185
YOYO member
文章: 206
註冊時間: 週三 5月 30, 2007 8:23 pm

文章 stephen185 »

Janice Wang 寫:
週日 8月 02, 2020 10:12 am
Stephen,
Agreed! However, sometimes, it requires extra disciplines, responsibilities, and practices to carry out some common senses in our daily life. After all, the world is not binary in a way such that we can be happy as long as we change. In real life, the answer to a question/problem is not always yes or no, simple or hard, and best or worst, etc., and we may forever find no answer.

Thanks so much for your time and efforts on all your designed questions. Too bad that I wasn’t able to capture all the diagrams you displayed in your closing remarks as I was sitting too far.
Hi, Janice, the following are the slides I used for illustrating my image of life in the closing remarks.
Thanks again for coming to the meeting and sharing with us your insightful ideas.

圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
圖檔
最後由 stephen185 於 週一 8月 03, 2020 9:01 am 編輯,總共編輯了 3 次。
Michael-liu
YOYO member
文章: 708
註冊時間: 週五 4月 24, 2009 6:09 pm

文章 Michael-liu »

Wow....圓周率 would go on "forever"? Interesting! I didn't know that.

Thanks for posting it.
回覆文章