Is it time to change your current Job? How to find a good job?
Change can be scary and uncomfortable. However, change is sometimes incredibly necessary, even if it means taking a more challenging route. Many people are working jobs that aren’t perfect for them; however, it can be hard to make that change if it is what you’re used to. If you’re trying to decide when it’s time to move on, let’s discuss together tonight.
Career Change: The Questions You Need to Ask Yourself Now
Q1. Do you want a career change or just a new job?
Q2. Do you understand what is involved in switching to this new career?
Q3. Do you think any employer would take the risk of hiring a career changer who has my experience, skills, and abilities?
Q4. Would you take a pay cut to make the change?
Q5. Are you willing to start in a lower position than the one I currently have?
Q6. If you are facing the bottleneck of promotion, will you go back to school to gain the education and skills that you’ll need?
Q7. Do you have a dream since childhood or others, what matters beyond your career will be the key to your decision to change jobs?
Q8. Have you sufficiently discussed the matter with my family?
Q9. According to your experience, what’s the key point to find a good job?
Q10. If you are meeting the age for retirement from your enterprise, do you have any suggestion about retirement life arrangement or looking for a second career?
7:00 ~ 7:10pm Opening Remarks / Newcomer’s Self-introduction / Grouping
7:10 ~ 7:50pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
7:50 ~ 8:10pm Summarization (20 mins)
8:10 ~ 8:15pm Regrouping / Taking a 5 Minutes Break (Intermission)
8:05 ~ 8:45pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
8:45 ~ 8:55pm Summarization (10 mins)
8:55 ~ 9:00pm Concluding Remarks / Announcements
Meeting Date: As shown on the Subject Line
Meeting Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
* ZOOM ID: 875 5256 1813
* ZOOM PASSCODE: loveyoyo
* ZOOM LINK: https://tinyurl.com/yoyobest
No on-site meeting for Tuesday night!!!
1. We advise participants to print out the discussion questions and bring them to the meeting for reference. As for the supporting articles, feel free to print them out, as well, according to your preference.
2. We suggest that participants read the articles and think about the questions in advance.
3. Newcomers should prepare a two-to-three minute self-introduction in English to deliver when called upon by the host before the start of the discussion. The host may also ask you to give brief feedback about the meeting at the conclusion of the meeting.
4. We conduct the entire meeting in English. All participants should have at least moderate English-conversation skills and be able to articulate your ideas for each discussion question.
5. We welcome newcomers and other guests to attend the meetings and join the discussion freely twice (including on-site and online meetings). After that, we hope you will consider becoming a YoYo English Club member. We charge a NT$1,500 (NT$1,000 for students) lifetime membership fee.
11/22(Tue.) Career Change: The Questions You Need to Ask Yourself Now (Host: Alan)
2 篇文章 • 第 1 頁 (共 1 頁)
2 篇文章 • 第 1 頁 (共 1 頁)