(Photo is from Vogue)
This is Laura for hosting on coming Sat. Please refer to film wikipedia from below linking data, today we are going to discuss Diamond with you. OK, let us enter this gorgeous world !
Breakfast at Tiffany's (film)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfa ... 27s_(film)
How to choose a diamond by GIA
1.From this classic movie, why does Holly like to go to Tiffany's?
2. Do you have the diamond belongings? Tell us what these exquisite goods look like.
3. Look to GIA for unbiased diamond quality, which Cs (color/clarity/cut/carat) grades will you
request ? Remember, 4Cs grading also guides the price ！
WHY ARE ENGAGEMENT RINGS MADE WITH DIAMONDS?
https://www.capetowndiamondmuseum.org/b ... -diamonds/
Q4. For the linking inf. above, 3 kinds of rings are on LEARN MORE ABOUT DIAMONDS. Which one would you like to buy ? Why?
Q5. Choosed/choosing a ring with diamond that is a symbol of mutual commitment and everlasting love. You see my point,
" but " … ? (we need some creative answers in the AI world)
Q6. If you was diamond, you could shine in everywhere. Do you agree that? please say your opinions.
3:45 ~ 4:00pm Greetings & Free Talk / Ordering Beverage or Meal / Getting Newcomer’s Information
4:00 ~ 4:10pm Opening Remarks / Newcomer’s Self-introduction / Grouping
4:10 ~ 4:50pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
4:50 ~ 5:10pm Summarization (20 mins)
5:10 ~ 5:15pm Regrouping / Instruction Giving / Taking a 10 Minutes Break (Intermission)
5:15 ~ 5:55pm Discussion Session (40 mins)
6:00 ~ 6:20pm Summarization (20 mins)
6:20 ~ 6:30pm Concluding Remarks / Announcements
Meeting Date: As shown on the Subject Line
Meeting Time: 4:00pm – 6:30pm
Meeting Venue: 丹堤咖啡 Dante Coffee (Minimum Order $80)
1. We advise participants to print out the discussion questions and bring them to the meeting for reference. As for the supporting articles, feel free to print them out, as well, according to your preference.
2. We suggest that participants read the articles and think about the questions in advance.
3. Newcomers should prepare a two-to-three minute self-introduction in English to deliver when called upon by the host before the start of the discussion. The host may also ask you to give brief feedback about the meeting at the conclusion of the meeting.
4. We conduct the entire meeting in English. All participants should have at least moderate English-conversation skills and be able to articulate your ideas for each discussion question.
5. We welcome newcomers and other guests to attend the meetings and join the discussion freely for two times. After that, we hope you will consider becoming a YoYo English Club member. We charge a NT$1500 lifetime membership fee, or NT$1000 for students.